Nothing in these terms and conditions or elsewhere on this site affects your statutory rights as a consumer in the Australia.
In the event you breach or threaten breach of these terms and conditions, you acknowledge and agree that we will be greatly and irreparably damaged and the damage will be difficult to quantify. Therefore, we may apply to any court of competent jurisdiction accepting jurisdiction under this specific provision to determine whether we will be granted injunctive or other equitable relief to stop your breach or your threat of breach, without impairing, invalidating, negating or voiding our rights to relief either in law or at equity.
By using this site, you are deemed to have agreed to this policy. We at AussieTech Industries want your experience on this web site to be enjoyable. We follow all legal requirements as set out in the Code Of Practice. This policy will advise you about how we protect your personal information, and about your choices concerning our use of your personal information. We may need to change this policy from time to time in order to address new issues and reflect changes on this site.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on this site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use this site, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, when we make requests for suggestions, when you report a problem with this site or in connection with other activities, services or resources we make available to you.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence or use your personal information to respond to your questions or comments.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to this site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. Personal Identification Information
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily give it to us. Except as specified in this site, we will not intentionally disclose any personal identification information about you as an individual user (such as, your full name, street address, telephone number, credit card number or e-mail address) to any third party without your consent or permission. Additionally, we may release specific information about you to any law enforcement agency or to comply with any applicable law, or any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of the security of our (or our affiliated companies) websites, or a physical threat to you or others.
Uses Made of the Information You Give to Us
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
Links to Other Sites and Liability to Third Parties
Users may find advertising or other content on this site that provide links to the sites and services of our partners, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and we are not responsible for the information or links you may find there. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies, or no policy at all. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party site or service before providing them with your personal information. The presence of these links on this website is not intended to imply our endorsement of that site or its goods or services, but to provide a convenient link to relevant sites managed by other organisations, companies or individuals.
Although we will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identification information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. The Company will have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors in transmission or unauthorised acts of third parties.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep secure the data you provide us and will take reasonable precautions in an effort to protect your personal identification information from loss, misuse or alteration.